Terms & Conditions
1) Quotations – All quotations are valid for 14 days. Quotations may be subject to change due to fluctuating meat prices.
2) Booking your date with Arborfield Hog Roasts – A non refundable £100.00 deposit is required to secure Arborfield Hog Roasts for the date of your event. This is payable within 7 days of receiving a confirmation of booking/invoice. Bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers.
3) Deposit Payment – This deposit will be deducted from the total event cost which will be issued to you 14 days prior to your event. Deposit payments can be made by cash or bank transfer. Should you wish to pay by debit/credit card please let us know and we can arrange payment via Paypal. Our bank details should you prefer this method are available on request.
Please use your either your Surname or Company Name (if booked on behalf of a Company) for reference. You will receive written confirmation of receipt of deposit.
4) Variation to the price – All bookings are subject to minimum guest numbers which are confirmed at the time of booking. Reduction in guest numbers should be agreed in writing with Arborfield Hog Roasts. If the event is based on the client selling tickets, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the numbers are met. We cannot reduce the numbers originally quoted for.
5) Payment of total event costs prior to event – Payment in full is required for all catering services to be provided by Arborfield Hog Roasts prior to the event. Arborfield Hog Roasts will contact you 2 weeks prior to your event, if we have not already received confirmation from you, to confirm final numbers for catering. The information received at this point will be used to produce your total event cost invoice. Payment must be received no later than 7 days before your event. Should we be informed of any changes to requirements (including the reduction of guest numbers) at a date less than 7 days prior to the event date, Arborfield Hog Roasts reserve the right to refuse these changes and reduce our invoice value. However should increases occur due to additions once payment has been received Arborfield Hog Roasts will raise an additional invoice for the extras. This will then be due for immediate settlement. Any amendments to your booking need to be made in writing to ourselves with good notice. We have to order in advance from our suppliers and therefore may not be able to meet any last minute change of requests.
6) Cancellation – In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmation will be required in writing from the client. Your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred: Cancellation received within 30 days of your event – 50% of the total event cost Cancellation received within 14 days of event – 100% of total event cost
7) Dietary requirements and Allergies – Arborfield Hog Roasts will endeavour to provide suitable adaptations to the menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance (no less than 7 days prior to your event).
8) On the day – A parking space is required at the venue, with clear access to the cooking/serving area. If the function location has any stairs or narrow openings, please inform us in advance as we may need to assess the site or may require assistance. Our roasting machines require a minimum width of 3ft (92cms) for access. Please ensure the area we will be sited, and its access, is clear from any obstruction. A gazebo will be provided in the event of bad weather. This is to cover our carving and serving areas. If your event runs into the evening and it is likely to get dark, please ensure we have adequate lighting to carve and serve to your guests. Hog roasts will have a 1.5 hour maximum service. This means once your roast is carved we will stay at your venue and serve to your guests for a maximum of 1.5 hours. All salads are served buffet style. Gluten free rolls need to be ordered in advance of the event date. The hog roast machine is very hot during and after cooking, all persons not employed by Arborfield Hog Roasts should view at a safe distance. If you would like to keep any remaining food that has not been served we will leave it in suitable containers for you, however we cannot be held responsible for any food product after we have left the premises. It is up to you to ensure it is cooled and stored at the recommended temperatures for food safety. Whilst we always endeavour to deliver your roast within the specified timescales in plenty of time for your event, occasionally our timings may be impacted by circumstances beyond our control. These may include mechanical breakdown, theft of equipment, adverse weather conditions, traffic delays or motoring incidents and customer site access issues. Should this occur Arborfield Hog Roasts aim to provide as much notice to you as possible.
9) Force Majeure – Arborfield Bouncy Castles shall incur no liability if the performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any case whatsoever beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, act of fire, flood, subsidence, epidemic or pandemic, sabotage, accident, strike, trade dispute or other industrial action and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from suffered by the client. We shall not be liable for any financial loss or personal distress suffered to the client if the event is cancelled for any of the above reasons. We will endeavour to assist the client to find an alternative date for the event, however, if the client wishes to cancel the booking altogether then we have the right to retain any deposit paid, plus any money paid out for the event food. The cancellation or adjustment charges will then apply. All deposits/bookings taken confirm that you have agreed to the above terms and conditions.